Saturday, February 20, 2010

Unholy Hurt

“The commandments, "Do not commit adultery," "Do not murder," "Do not steal," "Do not covet," and whatever other commandment there may be, are summed up in this one rule: "Love your neighbor as yourself." Love does no harm to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.”- Romans 13:9-10

Everything that was in me when I logged on was/is wrong. Ironic that I was going to be spiteful, immature and vindictive-all in talking about how I'm not vindictive, spiteful, but sadly immature.

I'm hurt, but I will tell you I've no right to it. It will be gone soon. The Holy Spirit is most gracious in that it shows us when we're wrong. This is inconvenient to the flesh, but beneficial to the spirit. God is so kind that He provides us with the opportunity to make right ourselves for him, in alignment with him. When we seek God we seek a perfect being, THE perfect being. Stand next to perfection and you see your own flaws, HIS light exposes YOUR darkness.

"Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law." Hurt inhibits our ability to love, it stands in between us and our neighbor. It becomes a wall where love should be our tether. It inhibits us, it destroys us.

No man has any right to be offended, whether the world find it just or not. Call this a rant against myself, or call it a confession. Just don't assume that you know what I'm talking about when I talk about being hurt-I'm not saying this to be rude, but generally people get this wrong.

I'm not satisfied with this blog, but then again its here so I can say what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment